Yay! My paper's finally done!
I love science :)
Now, maybe I'll start getting ready to go out to dinner...
But first...there are only 20 days of summer left before school starts. Really, I don't know what to say (or think). I usually hate summer, since I never have much to do. Now that my program has ended, my summer has become more typical: I stay at home waiting until the hours when my friends are finally available, after they get back from camp or work. On the bright side, this summer has allowed for me to make a lot of progress on my college applications, so hopefully I won't be freaking out as much as everyone else once the school year starts.
At the moment, I'm excited for school to start again. I'm interested to find what classes I'll be taking and who I'll be taking them with. Plus, as a senior, I'm expecting my year to be a lot more interesting. I guess I can only hope that it'll live up to my expectations!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Done!
Posted by Kasey at 4:43:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment