Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Always in motion is the future.

So today consisted of...

Waking up. *groan*
Baking birthday cake for my insistent friend. All the cake baking made me angry and resentful! But in the end it tasted good, and that's all that matters.
Watching Star Wars Episode III. I decided it was about time I succumbed to my nerdiness, so I have made a mental list of things I would like to do (or start doing) before the school year starts. Among these things are:
Watching the entire Star Wars collection (this one was obvious!)
Reading the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy "Trilogy" (One of my favorite teachers of all time had recommended this book to be a long time ago. He said it seemed like something I would like. Interestingly enough, I don't think I would have been into it back when he recommended it. But now - I see what he was talking about! Weird how seemly farsighted that recommendation was...)

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Maybe I'll continue adding to this list as the summer dwindles. But anyway, to the important part...
I absolutely love Yoda. I want him.

I have to find some way to watch the rest of the Star Wars movies!! Hopefully I can get them on my laptop and watch them on my plane ride this Sunday.


I am nerdier than 83% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!

I guess there's no denying it now.

0 comments: