Saturday, November 1, 2008

Seniors

Last week was spirit week at my school, and for the first time in the 4 years I have been at my school, almost everyone was involved. It was the best spirit week/halloween that my school has ever seen, according to come teachers. I hardly dressed up for halloween last year, and this year I did by wearing all the punky clothes I used to wear in 9th grade (my friend and I were our 9th grade selves). Anyways, every Halloween I always end up wishing that I dressed up more, or had a more outrageous costume. The sad thing, is that me classmates and I will never have another Halloween together. We can't collaborate on costume ideas and dress up together any more. And it's really sad! Over the past week I've been realizing how we only have till June to be with these people, and I'm really going to miss a lot of them. I almost cried the other day in AP Calc, when I realized my teacher won't be there next year to help me. The same goes for all my friends. So really all we can do it try to make the most of the months we have left, and be there for each other when our college apps don't make the deadline or when we receive rejection letters. Because really, we don't have enough time to be inconsiderate. I want to have really good memories of High School, as I'm sure other people do too.

0 comments: