Hmm so I haven't written here in a while. I kind of feel like there isn't any point in writing if no one is going to read it. And I don't really know if I want to go around telling people to read. Oh well...Interesting things that have happened lately:
-Science Olympiad was yesterday. We didn't win anything but it was still lots of fun. A lot of seniors went this year! I hope people are still involved once we leave.
-So far I've gotten into two schools, NYU Poly (with 22k) and Fordham (with 10k). I was deferred from MIT and I'm waiting for my final decision in March. I'm not really in any rush.
-We are leaving for Israel in a little over a month! I'm competing in a physics tournament in Rehevot at the Weizmann Institute. I'm really excited but also really nervous for the plane ride. It's my first international flight and I'm scared of flying. I've been having lots of dreams about airplanes lately...I guess my mind is trying to prepare itself for my flight!
-I have a bio test on evolution tomorrow and I'm doing this instead of studying. That's what 2nd semester is for!
-I'm really happy that its second semester. High School is finally coming to an end! This is supposed to be the funnest semester of all high school...lets see if that ends up being true.
-I'm very happy :)
-I had a Cornell interview last weekend and it went REALLY well. I learned a lot about Cornell and I'm really seriously considering going there. I like it as much as MIT! Now all I have to do is worry about getting in. I find out in April.
-Google Earth is addicting.
-We may be visiting the Hanging Gardens of Babylon while in Israel. I'm really excited for this!
-Only 5 more days of school until mid-winter recess :]
That's all I can think of for now...[hopefully] more later!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
SciOly 2009 and The Beginning of the 2nd Semeste
Posted by Kasey at 3:05:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment