Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ooops.

So I haven't updated, in like, a while, and I'm kind of feeling guilty about it. Anyway, maybe I'll be able to start this up again. Okay, so recent and upcoming happenings:
SUPER HARD AP CALC TEST - Last Friday. Everyone from my Calc class was in a terrible mood afterwards. Apparently, we all still did fairly well (I got a 92) but I've been told I made some stupid mistakes. Eh, so it goes.
HOUSESITTING - All last week. Basically, my neighbors pay me 10 dollars a day to live at their house. Oh, and take care of their four cats. This entails feeding them, loving them, cleaning their litter boxes, etc. And really, it's too much for me to handle. Along with trying to get all my work done, I found myself running out of time almost every night. I'm happier now that I'm back at home.

Tomorrow, since the sophomores and junior are taking the PSAT (yuck!) the seniors get to go on fancy college trips. So tomorrow morning I'll be on a bus heading up to Poughkeepsie to visit Vassar. I've actually been to visit there before, and the campus is really nice, but there's just something that fails to grab my attention about it. Still, it'll be interesting to go on an actual tour and info session, since those are thinks I missed out on while I was there.

Also, I have a big scary Orgo test on Thursday. Oh! I guess I never updated since the summer, but I AM taking both Organic Chem and AP Bio :D

More later.

0 comments: